1. Be the change you want to see in the world.
2. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
3. There is more to life than simply increasing its speed.
4. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
5. Be congruent, be authentic, be your true self.
6. A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.
7. Where there is love there is life.
8. To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest.
9. Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances.
10. Everyone who wills can hear the inner voice. It is within everyone.
11. You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result.
12. Man becomes great exactly in the degree in which he works for the welfare of his fellow-men.
13. The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.
14. An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
15. Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.
Please find more Inspiring words from Gandhi here.